Message from the Chairman of the Board of Trustees Dr Rene Beguelin The International Standards for Clubhouse Programs, consensually agreed upon by the worldwide Clubhouse community, define the Clubhouse Model of rehabilitation. The principles expressed in these Standards are at the heart of the Clubhouse community’s success in helping people with mental illness to stay […]
HOW TO BECOME A CLUBHOUSE GIBRALTAR MEMBER
A Clubhouse is first and foremost a community of people. Much more than simply a program, or a social service, a Clubhouse is most importantly a community of people who are working together toward a common goal. Clubhouse Gibraltar is open to any person who has been diagnosed with a mental illness at any time in their lives and would like support or be part of a support structure which helps people develop to their full potential. Members work on their recovery at their own pace through a combination of being a part of a community, being part of a work unit and accessing our services such as housing, employment, education, etc.
Click here for a copy of our leaflet: Clubhouse Gibraltar leaflet
If you are interested in joining the Clubhouse, we would love to have you come by for a tour.
- Contact us by phone (20068423) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an informal tour.
- After having the tour, you will be asked to fill in our recommendation form.
- Click here to download and print the form in PDF: Recommendation Form
- The completed form may be brought in by person or emailed to us via email@example.com.
- After the recommendation form is reviewed, we will get in touch with you to arrange an orientation.
If you have any more specific questions about our program, please don’t hesitate to call or email us. It’s free to join.
Message from the Chairman of the Board of Trustees Dr Rene Beguelin Once again, Clubhouse Gibraltar has achieved significant growth in almost all areas including active members up by 17 %. We have tak-en on two new members of staff, Keeley and Gema, and they are working extremely well bringing much needed skills, youth and […]